Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a new solution for cost-effective communications. Companies can save big by hosting their phone service over the internet. Get in touch with Virtual PBX at (888) 825-0800 for even more information on VoIP technology and business line service.
- VirtualPBX.com explains the benefits of VoIP for small businesses.
- Visit this PCMag.com glossary to brush up on your Voice over Internet Protocol vocabulary.
- WebProNews.com discusses the advantages of VoIP for home businesses.
- Log on to CNET.com for this informative FAQ on VoIP technology
- For information about the future of VoIP, take a look at this article from ITBusinessEdge.com